Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Don't turn your back


I have decided that I can't even look away when Ethan and Dallin are together. What one of them doesn't think of, the other one does. Her is one incident. I had to go to the bathroom. I know I didn't time it well, but sometimes you just gotta go. I heard pans, but figured that it was something small scale. When I came out about 3-5 minutes later, every pot, pan, small appliance and utencil was covering the kitchen floor. GOTTA LOVE BOYS . . . . . . . and messes!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, that was only 5 mintues? No wonder we haven't heard from you in awhile! I guess pots and pans are better than a case of markers!
They are too cute!

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they can make a mess but when it comes to clean up, they instantly are in snail mode. That is funny. I remember when savanna was 2 and thought dumping the box of powder milk all over the kitchen floor was great fun. How do they think of these ideas?

Jaymie Quigley said...

Mel, I'm so proud of you for updating? What else can we expect from Super woman though...

JoJo said...

I don't know if you heard about that little boy that fell in the canal from his bike, but I have resolved never to judge a mother again, because I now know what can happen in the time it takes to turn your back.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need to get "rock band"!!

Brookie said...

hahaha!!! gotta love kids:)

Stuck on U said...

well yeah i have been there but with EGGS, so just be grateful that you don't have to clean u that, just some pots and pans wont hurt, why bother buying them toys they ALWAYS go for the kitchen stuff... hey mel, do you remember how i cut out all of those ornaments for you last year, i was wondering if you would be able to send me one of each cause i ant to do some for me.. let me know and i will totally pay for the shipping. talk to you soon.

Brookie said...

OKAY MELENA, I KNOW I WROTE THIS LAST TIME BUT AS CUTE AS YOUR TWO LITTLE BOYS ARE ITS STILL TIME TO UPDATE:) ANYWAY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! GOBBLE GOBBLE