Here I am!
Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Okay, OkAy, OKAY!
Alright. I get the message. I haven't posted to my blog for a long time. I shouldn't make excuses, but life has gotten a little crazy. I started babysitting kids and took on a few extra classes at Paper Cottage. Aaron got a new job, but is still also working night audit at the hotel on Friday and Saturday night. Add that on top of all the normal things that go along with having 5 kids, and I have barely even been online. Anyways, I will do better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment