Here I am!
Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!
Well, I have decided that blogging may not be my thing afterall. It seems to be another thing that I can't keep up with, but that is OK. I will post on occasion-maybe several times in one day, and then not again for 2 months. It will work. So, here are a few things that we have been up to in the last couple months:

Mikayla performed in her first piano recital. It was a Halloween recital, so everyone dressed up. Mikayla went as Belle, and did a great job.


Dallin celebrated his 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.

We got our family pictures taken. It was FREEZING, but I think they turned out pretty good!

Marx turned 7! To celebrate, he got a fun-packed Saturday going out to lunch, going to a lego robotics competition, and playing a Boondocks with Daddy and Timmy. He had a blast!
I think that sums up most of the last 2 months- up until Christmas, and that probably deserves its own Post.
1 comment:
Can't believe Marx is 7! That means Sarah will be turning 7 soon, which means one more year and they'll be baptized. I'm not ready for that!
Post a Comment