Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Monday, September 15, 2008

ConGRADulations Aaron!

WooHooooooooooo! We just got the letter saying hat Aaron has officially graduated from Boise State University. He completed his last class over the summer, and so now he has his B.B.A in Accounting/Finance. We were so excited we yelled and screamed on the front porch when we read it!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anne said...

Hooray! I bet you both feel relief. I remember the feeling of when James graduated and got his teaching job. He was finally going to be home once and awhile. Then, I went and decided to go back to school. What was I thinking? Anyway, congrats to both of you!

Jaymie Quigley said...

Yeah!!! Graduating Rocks! Way to go (both of you).

Anonymous said...

Woot! Now you can work on adding those twin girls to your clan!

Brookie said...

congrats aaron, now melena its time tp update your blog!!!:)