Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Me again!

I got a little behind in the last couple of weeks so now I am posting several times in one day.

Just a little update: I WON the Scrapbook queen contest for the Meridian Craft Warehouse! WoooHooo! I was pretty excited! The prize was a $250 gift certificate.

Upcoming news: Ethan is almost potty trained. Look for an update hopefull sometime in the next week!

3 comments:

Jamie H. said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so happy for you! It was a beautiful page! Have fun spending your prize money!!

Unknown said...

Congrats. That is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Yea and congrats on BOTH accounts!