Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memory Lane Tag

My friend, Taya did this on her blog... it looked like fun. So I'm gonna give this a try since I have never done this before.Here are the directions-
1. Add a comment on my blog and leave a memory that you and I had together.It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!If you don't have a blogger account leave a comment as anonymous and sign your name! I want everyone to play.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I'm hoping it's more than 1 person! Don't disappoint me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Where do want we start? Let's see in high school... how about the time we bought a screw driver to steal a safe place sign and then chicken out? Or how about the ex dating game? Not one of our better ideas... What about our obsession with "fishing" and determining if we were good scripture readers by how well we could tie string licorice with our tongues.... Oh and I am just getting STARTED!!!! Can't you wait for TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean?? That WAS nice!! If you want, I can dig a little deeper!! Muwahahaha!! :)

Unknown said...

I found your blog on Anne's. Tooo cute. The first memory I have of you is when we had just moved into our house, almost 6 years ago, and you came by. You were my VT. Has it really been that long=). I look forward to checking in with your family.

Christy Anne said...

You are so brave . . . .
I'll think of the best one to tell but for now . . .
I did steal the Safe Place sign for you yahoo's, your CASTS always matched your Prom Dress! fOR awhile there you showed up at our door just in time for dinner!! The more the merrier! Let me get started! p/s I'm going private so send me your email or call Taya to get my number, whatever works!