Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Lucky Peak






We decided that we needed some fun in the sun, so this week for Family Night, we went to Lucky Peak with some friends. We took their boat out, did some tubing behind the boat, had a bar-b-que, and a TON of fun. The kids loved it. They got to play in the water and on the playground. Mikayla and Marx and Aaron got to go out on the tube. It was probably one of the highlights of our summer!

3 comments:

Stuck on U said...

SO CUTE! HOW FUN BOATING WITH ALL OF THE KIDDOS. THEY ARE ALL GETTING SO BIG! GOOD TO SEE YOU ON HERE. I AM GLAD YOU HAVE TIME FOR THIS, IT IS SO MUCH FUN I AM ADDICTED!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, if that isn't a John Jorgensen face that Ethan is pulling then I don't know what is!

Bunnell's said...

FUN!!!! I love Lucky Peak!!! Yay for boating!