Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Like my Hat?



Dallin is such a character lately. After dumping out his macaroni and cheese (or any other meal for that matter), he loves to put his dish on his head. Mom tries to tell him "no", but she just can't compete with the laughs he gets from the other kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He knows he's cute though. Check out that grin! I almost miss this stage. *Almost*

J and Ris said...

He is so cute! How do you get anything done with a cute little kid like that! I would spend all day long watching his smile!

Bananafana said...

Cutie Patootie! I don't think I've met him yet, he sure is darling! Hey, did you get my e-mail, I'm worried I had the wrong address!

Anne said...

What a ham he is!