Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Monday, September 8, 2008

King of Twister

After Family Home Evening, we let Marx pick out a game to play. He picked Twister. After several rounds, we knew why. He was good . . . really good. He beat everybody several times. He was so excited by the end of the night everybody was calling him "King of Twister"!

2 comments:

Jaymie Quigley said...

Twister rocks! It think we will have to use that for a FHE game. That is assuming my kids can tell their right from their left.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He can really stretch those legs for a little guy! I want to see the picture of you and Aaron dueling it out! :)