Here I am!

Well, I guess this has been a long time coming. Imagine, me with a blog. I never thought it would happen. Peer pressure finally made me cave in. I have been reading my friend Taya's blog for a LONG time, and she has been making a full-fledged effort to get me going. NO WAY! Then, one night, I was sitting at a table with some friends, commenting on some peoples' "blog obsessions", and every person at that table had their own blogs. (open mouth-insert foot) They all insisted that it was really easy, (I hope so because I am computer-stupid) and really fun. After gathering their blog addresses and checking them out over the next week, I decided to give it a try. Maybe it will be fun- a creative outlet, something to do in my spare time- and maybe it will be a way to keep people posted on the life of our family, which is sometimes a little crazy!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Dallin is officially sleeping in a "Big Boy" bed. We started the transition almost 2 weeks ago. Everybody was so excited. Mikayla gave Dallin her pillow and Marx gave him his special blanket. Ethan gave him a favorite stuffed animal. They were all so excited. We put Dallin in his bed and before we knew it, he was dragging his new blankie and pillow back to his crib. This happened for a couple nights, and then he started wanting to sleep in his "Big Boy" bed. We still have to put him down several times some nights, but there is no turning back now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is exciting. That transition is hard because they don't seem to get the Stay In Bed theory. Well mine don't. Mine think a big kid bed is a free ticket to get out of bed when ever they want. Hopefully he stays in his bed for you.

Anne said...

I was a prison warden with a few of my kids and put the gate up in their doorway! Now they will yell for me to come in to them. I don't know which I'd rather have now; them coming out to tell me some insignificant thing or me having to go in there to listen to some insignificant thing!